Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Birth of "Little KidsVille"

Went to The MALL to register for my business yesterday. When registering for a business you are required to give at least 3 names choices. My first was "KidsVille". I came across this site in US with the same name and thought of adapting it (yeah, call me a copy cat). Well, guess what business name cannot be 1 word. So the officer told me what about "Kids Ville" but after checking on the computer someone already bid me into it. It is also a kindy based in KL. Anyways, I didnt quite like "Kids Ville". My second choice was "Little KidsVille" which on second thought is actually a cuter and better names. I didnt have a third one so I went ahead to register the name. Well, Little KidsVille is registered under the category "Management Services" to manage I hope a chain of tadikas.

Actually it was a waste of time queuing up for 2 hours. Could have done it online if I knew earlier. At least when I renew next I will be smarter to do it online.


No comments:

Post a Comment